Daniel received an Honours Bachelor of Arts degree in Mathematics from Wilfred Laurier University in 2003. He cultivated years of experience at a Big 4 accounting firm and other midsize firms and articled with the provincial and national accounting bodies in 2012. He founded his own fulltime practice in 2014.
Daniel enjoys assisting his clients in areas including:
- Corporation and personal income tax planning
- Assurance and accounting services
- Professional business advice
- Estate planning
- Corporate reorganizations.
Daniel has a wide range of experience in assurance, tax and consulting services with a particular focus in owner-managed businesses in the retail, medical services, legal services, trades, media and entertainment, and manufacturing sectors.
In his spare time, Daniel enjoys spending time with his family. He also is an avid traveler and loves food. He is also a long distance runner who participates in various marathons around the globe.
Professional, Community and Social Affiliations
- Member – Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario
- Member – Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
- Board Member – Bonnie’s Dream Team – A non-profit organization assisting first time marathon runners